The website www.sugarkids.gr is the official website that has been created by the societe anonyme with the name “KOUNTIOU FANI” and with the distinctive title “SUGARKIDS” with VAT number 119028614 – POLYGYROU, which is based in Neos Marmaras, Halkidiki.
The website aims to provide immediate information about its products, enabling them to place their online order remotely as well as interactive communication of visitors with the Company, through commenting and expressing their preference for specific items, utilizing applications of social network.
Company Contact Information:
TERMS OF THE CONTRACT
The present terms of operation and use of the website www.sugarkids.gr constitute corporate binding rules, which are observed and imposed by the Company in the provision of the following information society services to users. These terms are fully compatible with applicable European and Greek law and the non-compliance of users of the website or third parties with them implies the removal of any liability of the Company in relation to any affected natural or legal persons. The users recognize the right of the Company to change the content of the website at any time without informing the users. However, the Company may not unilaterally modify the terms of the transactions, without the prior notification of the users through the Website.
The user who visits the website acknowledges that he has read these terms, agrees with them and undertakes to comply with them, both in the context of the contract drawn up by their acceptance, and in the context of his general obligation to comply with the law.
The personal data of the users of our website are used, in accordance with the provisions of Law 2472/97 for the “Protection of the individual from the processing of personal data”.
By registering / declaring your data, such as name, email, home address, telephone, etc., you provide your consent for their collection and processing by the Company to the extent that is absolutely necessary for its service for the purpose of their collection.
Purpose of collection and processing
The above collection and processing of your personal data is done to the extent that is absolutely necessary for the execution and proof of your orders, commercial communication – sales promotion through informative emails / newsletters (eg your information about new products and offers, for participation in competitions, etc.), the improvement of the services provided through our website as well as the extraction of statistics and only statements (which will not contain personal data that may lead to the identification of individuals).
Recipient of personal data
The recipient of the above personal data is the Company. The Company may outsource the provision of support services for the execution of orders, its commercial communication with users or the sending of advertising messages and personalized offers, to a third party cooperating with this company. The latter must fully comply with the principles of confidentiality observed by the Company regarding the personal data of users.
In any case, the Company may not disclose, disclose, sell or exchange your personal data, which remains confidential. Exceptionally, the kept data may be disclosed to the competent judicial authorities, at their request, in accordance with applicable law.
Duration of personal data retention and rights of registered users
The Company maintains a file with the above data for the period of time you remain a registered user. As a registered user of our website you can at any time access your personal information (article 12 L. 2472/1997) as well as request the change or deletion of this information and generally raise objections to the processing of data concerning you ( article 13 Law 2472/1997). In case you wish to exercise the above access rights and objections you can contact the contact person of the Company Ms. Kountiou Fani at 2311807099 or by email at email@example.com.
PERSONAL DATA SECURITY – TRANSACTION CONFIDENTIALITY
All information transmitted by users to the website is confidential. In particular, in order to protect your personal data and your electronic transactions, the Company has taken the following mechanisms – security methods:
- User Login Identification (Authorization): In order to make any online transaction with the Company, it is necessary to create an account on our website. To access this account it is necessary to fill in a username and password, which you choose and recognize exclusively.
- Use of SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Technology: This is a communication protocol, which encrypts using a 128-bit key the information (on the page of the bank we work with), coming from your terminal until it reaches the server of the website where decrypted. This method protects your personal data as it can not be read or altered during their transfer to the Internet while at the same time verifying the integrity and authenticity (Integrity – Authenticity) of the transmitted information.
PROTECTION OF MINORS
The collection, use and disposal of personal data of minors is done only with the explicit written consent of their parents or guardians. However, the Company does not bear any responsibility in case of false submission of data when completing the user registration application.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS – TRADEMARKS
All content on the Website, including images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, services, audio, video, names, logos, insignia, products and generally all files are copyrighted works, registered trademarks and trademarks of the Company or and its collaborators and are protected under the relevant provisions of Greek and Community law as well as international conventions.
Therefore, any copying, republishing, uploading, analogue / digital recording and mechanical reproduction, distribution, transfer, downloading, processing, resale, creation of production work or misleading the public, regarding the actual provider of the content of the Website is expressly prohibited.
- In case you do not like or do not like something, you have the right to request the replacement of the product with another or to change the number or color. The change of the product can be done in the SUGARKIDS store for free or through the e-shop. In case the replacement is not possible due to the unavailability of the requested product, we will contact you to offer you alternative solutions. Product change can be done with a product of the respective season. For the replacement process, the maximum return period is up to fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of receipt. The return of the product is done by ELTA or by courier of your choice and the cost is borne by you.
In case you wish to cancel your order and if the product has not been shipped, you should contact the customer service department at 231 1807099 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In case your order has been shipped, SUGARKIDS will inform the courier to return the parcel to its premises.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Company cannot guarantee the availability of the ordered products. However, in case of their unavailability, we undertake to inform you within a reasonable period of time from the placement of your order.
The Company reserves the right for any technical or typographical errors in the characteristics of the products that have escaped attention or have occurred unintentionally or due to any interruption of operation of the Website due to force majeure.
In addition, the Company is only responsible for fraud and gross negligence towards users in case of non-execution of the order or delay in delivery of the ordered products. Furthermore, it is reserved regarding the delivery time of the goods in cases of force majeure (eg bad weather conditions, strikes, etc.).
The Company does not bear any responsibility, positive or negative, direct or indirect, that may arise from a lack of usability of the website as well as errors, interruptions, defects or delays in the operation of the Website or the transmission of information through the internet.
The Company is not responsible for technical problems that may occur to users during access and use of the Website, which are related to the compatibility of their infrastructure with it or with any “viruses” or other harmful components contained on the websites.
Terms of transaction
The use of the services of the Website does not imply any additional charge beyond the current tariff regime for the general internet access that is paid to the competent third party providers only.
The Company reserves the right to reserve or refuse to execute orders, as long as it notifies within a reasonable period of time the reasons for the relevant reservation or refusal.
In case of any problem, complaint, observation, etc., that arises during the use of the Website, the user must immediately inform the Company.
Product Purchase Process Description
To purchase products from our Website, the following steps are followed:
- You select specific product codes from the product catalog and place them in your shopping cart.
- Fill in the details of the order, e.g. payment method, shipping address.
- Inspect the overall picture of the order.
- You give the final order of the order.
Product description / colors
The Company makes every effort to present with the greatest accuracy the products available from it and their essential characteristics.
The Company has made every effort to accurately display the true colors of the products, when they appear on the Website. Our Company is not responsible and does not guarantee the absolute accuracy of the display of product colors on the user’s computer screen as it depends on the characteristics of each screen and computer.
Electronic order filing
Your orders are archived electronically and you can, if you wish, be aware of the content of your order.
The use of the website is the sole responsibility of the user. We are not responsible for the malicious intervention of third parties. The visitors of the website are committed that they will not harm third parties with malicious use of the Website and that they will not violate their personal data.
The price of each product is listed in the relevant catalogs next to each product. The prices include the legal VAT. The Company reserves the right to adjust prices without notice.
Means of payment
You can pay for your order in any of the following ways:
- Payment by Credit Card: Our Website accepts the following cards: visa, visa electron, mastercard
- Payment upon receipt of your order at your place / Cash on delivery: Payment by cash on delivery method is not valid for deliveries outside Greece.
- Payment by deposit in an account.
Product delivery / Shipping costs
- Delivery of products: The delivery of the ordered products takes place from Monday to Friday, within 1-3 working days from the date of submission of the order to the address you have stated when filling in your details. The Company is not responsible in cases of delay or inability to deliver, which is due to reasons of force majeure (extreme weather events, strikes, etc.), but must inform you in order to state if you wish to complete the transaction under the new conditions.
- Shipping costs: Shipping within Greece is 5 €.
Users of our website are obliged not to use the website to send, publish or transmit any illegal message.
Users are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account username and password. Also, they are solely responsible for the careful use of their account, the formal withdrawal from the account at the end of each year as well as any transaction performed from their account.
Users must carefully check the information provided and the suitability of the products they wish to order before completing the transaction.
Users are committed to faithfully follow the legislation regarding the transmission of data from Greece and Europe to third countries.
For any dispute arising from the use of the services or for any other reason between the user and the company, Greek law is applicable and the courts of Polygyros are competent.
For any information, question, complaint, please use the “Contact” option.